Saturday, December 2

Dear Mum

Time really flies in a blink of an eye. From the moment I greeted my mum at the airport, I knew I'd say goodbye to her soon. Today, she's left Sydney for home. My greatest regret is that I did not spend enough time with her. Work was the main culprit. I'm looking forward to go home and spend more time with her. We share the greatest relationship, as mother and daughter. Her presence around me, is so comforting and reassuring. Being married forces me to grow up, though much of me are still childish. I couldn't be pampered by my mum with my husband around. How I wish we can have some time alone, without my husband.

I love you and I miss you, mum. Take good care of yourself and I pray that God gives you good health, so I can spend more time with you in the future.

Just some photos of the good times we shared.

At the steps of Opera House

Kayakking with mum at the beautiful bay of Church Point

On the high mountains of Wentworth Falls

My graduation Day, at my faculty

Happy at last after obtaining the scroll, well not literally.





No comments: