Wednesday, February 18

25 random tunes

Athena tagged me on this and I thought why not.. quite fun to share with you all what's in my iTunes (I actually ran out of ideas for my blog lately, hence thank God for Athena's tagging!)

1. The Impossible Dream - Andy Williams
2. Kung Fu Fighting - Carl Douglas
3. Inside Your Heaven - Carrie Underwood
4. Send me a song - Celtic Woman
5. My immortal - Evanescence
6. Big girls don't cry - Fergie
7. The sweet escape - Gwen Stefani
8. Como se cura - Jaci Velasquez
9. Lost in Paradise - Joanna Wong
10. Take a bow - Madonna
11. You'll get through this - Martina McBride
12. La Vie en Rose - Patricia Kaas
13. Tan Qing Shuo Ai - Sally Yeh & Sammi Cheng
14. Who do you think you are - Spice Girls
15. Push the button - Sugababes
16. Broken Vow - Josh Groban
17. She - Elvis Costello
18. If - David Gates
19. When you're gone - Bryan Adams & Melanie C
20. Demi Cinta - Anang & Kris Dayanti
21. Kiss of Heaven - Darlene Zschech
22. The simple things - Vanessa Amorosi
23. Don't give up - Natalie Bassingthwaighte & Shannon Noll
24. Night of my life - Damien Leith
25. True colours - Cyndi Lauper

There you go.. since I don't many fellow bloggers to tag, I'll just tag my sis, jiunnli!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha okaaay..onz!
check my blog tomorrow =)