Sunday, April 12

Happy Easter!




Happy Easter everyone! It's awesome having a 4-day weekend and thank God for countries that celebrate Easter like Australia. =) It's great having to have another few days of rest even though I just got back from a long break myself.

See those bunnies in the picture? Aren't they cute? They are chocolates inside and I couldn't bear to eat them but they are Lindt chocolate, who can resist!

Anyway, nothing much for today apart from going to church for Easter Sunday service and came to realize that I have been quite distant from God. I have been extremely busy with other stuffs that I haven't been in touch with the Lord. I've shifted my focus without even realizing that I'm forsaking what's most important in life.

I thank the Lord for the baby that I'm carrying, well that reminds me of His faithfulness and His grace to me everyday, anyway. Carrying a baby is a great reminder of God's presence in my life. I have to ask for forgiveness and ask for help to get back on the right track.

2 comments:

Athena said...

Happy Easter to you too dear...

and yes, it's nice to be off on festivities....

can't complaint about m'sia since we do have lots of PH already!

SarahLee said...

Yeah, Malaysia's a great place too because of all the PHs, must be fair to every race/religion, everyone benefitted from it =)