Saturday, May 16

Talking about an instant reply from God!

I try to pack food for lunch whenever possible. Especially days when hubby cooks, he will try to cook more (as I always tease him, as though he cooks for the whole 'kampung') and I will pack food for lunch the next day. Food at my cafeteria is so boring and not much of a variety. I could go to Macquarie Shopping Centre for lunch but it's too much of a trouble for me to drive there everytime.

So one night, hubby whipped up something really delicious and as predicted, we finished our dinner without any leftover. So, we were wondering what to bring to work the next day.

A few moments later, there was a knock on the door. Sue, my lovely Singaporean lady who lives next door (who married an angmoh, and has 2 beautiful kids) was at the door, holding up a plate of chicken lasagne fresh from the oven!!! We couldn't believe our blessing from the above...bless her soul!

That's when you know, God REALLY provides! The lasagne was absolutely delicious, too!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah Macquarie!
miss that place so much :(
hey, can get us something from Cotton on? :P