Tuesday, February 27

Lazy Bum !

I have been such a slack. I have been too lazy to blog, I'm sure it happens so many bloggers. I wanted to talk about how I spent my CNY here, but then I guess after many times repeating how I spent my CNY, I got bored, and that's why didn't even feel like blogging about it.

Anyway, let's put that aside. Andrew and I attended my colleague's wedding on Saturday. Both the couple are Vietnamese. It's our first vietnamese wedding, and it is pretty similar to chinese weddings back home. Church wedding, however was conducted in vietnamese and we couldnt understand a single bit. Dinner reception was ok, but food were served rather late, and in-between dishes, it was such a long delay. We were seated at a very good table, the table that is most front, only downside is, it was near a loudspeaker. Boy, there were entertainments, singings and it was blasting at our ears. But I was very happy for her, as it was her special day. I do wish her all the best in the future in this new journey with her hubby.

No comments: