Sunday, February 11

Split personality, maybe not

I was driving home from work on Friday and I was listening to this radio station where they seem to always play the oldies. Not much of talking by the hosts, which is good at times. Then this song was aired "When you tell me that you love me"..this used to be one of my all time favourite, and I was trying hard to remember the original singer. But all I can think of was Coco Lee who sang this song with Julio Inglesias. Then I thought, boy, I surely have missed Coco. I used to like watching her perform ie her dancing! It was awesome and how she moves so naturally. The unique thing about her is, there's a mixture of personality in her, she can be so young and lively sometimes, and elegant and sophisticated in other times.

Here's to share with you what I mean.



I believe this was the song that made her rose to stardom.



And here, she performed at the 73rd Academy Award, and my, she really made us Asians proud.

No comments: