Sunday, January 28

Where art thou, oh my LG handphone?

Australia day, if you read my previous entry, the day started off great, until the evening. It was supposed to be a day of celebration and fun for all Australians. the neighbour who lived across us had a party which lasted probably 9 hours (noon till night). It was ok initially but towards the night, the noises were rather annoying. It got to a point where we couldn't take it anymore, hence we decided to go for a walk and hopefully by the time we come home, all the people will be gone.

It was a nice walk and the time we shared was special, I must admit. We walked all the way down to a shopping outlet. I always liked to be at the magazine section, and this time is no exception. I let Andrew get whatever he wants, and I will wait for him. I took my hp out from my back pocket and left it outside. While reading, I reminded myself several times to remember to pick up my phone when I leave.. then I read on..

"Dear.. I'm done let's go" It was Andrew, appearing out of nowhere. I told him I wanted to finish reading the section I was reading.. And he kept rushing me, saying the store's going to close in any minute. Annoyed, I put back the magazine, and I just left, and of course, without my handphone! So there you go, it's gone. Never to be found again.

I've always been a careless person, always losing things. Not that I want to, but I really must be aware of everything that's happening around me, and take precautions, ALWAYS! Somehow, am I too old to change? Guess, I really have to be more responsible in life.

No comments: