Sunday, October 28

Back from Malaysia

Time flies.. 2 weeks is over just like that! Well, I can't complain. I should be thankful that I got a cheap flight home and I managed to meet all of my family members. Had a great time eating all the delicious meal I was craving whilst staying in Sydney. It was like heaven! Apart from that, it was so good seeing all my family members. My only regret was that I didn't go back for CNY this year. I promise myself to not save on money but to grab every opportunity I can find to fly home and be with my family.

Some highlights from the trip home this time.

1) Penang trip was fun. Went with in-laws and my family. Did some shopping and of course the laksa and char kuey tiew I missed.

2) Saw dad and uncle's new factory. The company has diversified and we are doing something different and less stress. Although it was less stress for most of the employers, things seemed to remain the same to my Uncle Lawrence. He is still as stress as ever, all the years I've known him managing the company. We all worry for his health.

3) Celebrated mum's birthday. I purposely planned to go home to be with my mum on her birthday. So, that was great!

All in all, I cherish every moment I have with my family. Looking forward to seeing them again this coming CNY in february.

No comments: