Sunday, October 7

Going back to Malaysia

It's been a while since I went home.  After I got married, this is the first time I went home. That's like 20 months ago! Pretty excited and I am, actually at SYD INTL airport and using the free internet access to just blog while waiting. Will be back in Malaysia for 2 weeks, then hubby will join me the second week before coming back to Sydney together.

The bag allowance is quite strict nowadays and for international flights, check-in luggage has to weigh no more than 20kg per person while hand-carry is about 7kg. We bought some stuffs home, and as usual, we always have alot of stuff to bring home. Check-in luggage was good, only 19kg. I am bringing home a laptop in addition to my normal hand-carry. Praise the lord, at the check-in counter, met a bible study member and won't go into details cause I do not want to ger her into trouble. 
But you can guess, I suppose. She will even help to look out for us when we come back to Sydney so we can get good seats. =)

So, all is good! Hope to catch up with all my close friends and have a jolly good time with families.
Will blog and post pictures (if any) when I come back.

No comments: