Saturday, July 19

More organised with junk food

We are such junkie.. I was looking around my flat only to find all sorts of junk food stored in either in their original plastic wraps or in the plastic lunch box tupperware. They look so messy and so embarrasing should we have visitors come to our place. It's not just the way it's being presented but also portrays what unhealthy eater we are.

This is my tupperware pantry, where all my junk food were previously stored in those ugly lunch boxes. After emptying out all the junk food, I realised I have so many tupperwares.



I was looking for some nice tupperwares and I came across one for sale, 49 pieces of tupperware for only 10bucks! The quality is good too! I only need it to store all my junk food anyway, so long as it's airtight, I'm pleased. Now, we are a more organised junkie!!

No comments: