Monday, December 29

Too preoccupied with something else...

So sorry for neglecting this blog. After my parents in law left Sydney for Malaysia, my sister came to visit us. She's been really good and she's been so lucky that it's Christmas time. We've got so much events and invitations lining up and it just gave us the opportunity to bring her around.

I wish I can post up some photos soon although I have done so in Facebook, so please if you are keen to view the photos, just add me by searching for my name -> Sarah Cheong. However let me know that you are a regular visitor of my blog, so I can accept you as friend! Many people whom I don't even know added me for the sake of increasing the number of friends in FB. This kind of people, I have only one word for them=> LOSER!

On another note, I have been too pre-occupied with something else that will be taking over my life and also hubby's life for the rest of our lives starting from now. Please visit my new sister blog to find out what is it! Please do not worry, I will never neglect this blog. So, stay tune!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leanne

SarahLee said...

Thank you! Is it a surprise?? Haha, well, it's still very early. Still hoping and praying hard to God that the baby will grow well to full term.

Anonymous said...

haha not really a surprise... you already mentioned you were thinking abt it / trying so i knew it was going to be anytime........ goshhhhhhhhhh so excited for you! :) i'll probably get to talk to you more abt it tmr!! :)

leanne