Thursday, January 1

Happy New Year 2009!

Happy New Year to all.

What a great ending for 2008 and a great start for 2009. I had an awesome Christmas gift and also took my sister to watch fireworks last night. It was spectacular although I cannot tell you which year is the best cause every year seemed impressive beyond comparison.

They say time pass us by in a blink of an eye, but both my sister and I agreed, it wasn't exactly that fast. Imagine if you were to relive the whole year again starting from January 1, 2008 till last night, would you have thought it to be that fast? Probably not. It wasn't fast, nor was it slow too. But what matters most is that we made use of every minute we have and we are satisfied to have achieved more things in life, than yesteryear.

Today, we invited a good friend over for New Year. We wanted to watch the movie The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, but due to unforseen circumstance, we couldn't watch the movie. But thank God, we had a great dinner. Had roast lamb and vegetables accompanied by a nice sparkling wine called Riccadona.

Unfortunately, tomorrow is a working day and how I dread working. Oh well, I'm going to have a long break soon. I just can't wait!

1 comment: