Friday, January 16

Cold Mountain

I've always wanted to watch this movie since my sister recommended it many years ago. Somehow I never got a chance to do it. Finally when my sister came to Sydney for a visit, we managed to rent this movie and watch during one of the nights.

I was mesmerized from the start. This is the sort of love story I look for, set in wartime. The ending was somewhat sad but I did appreciate the acting especially by Jude Law. No doubt by now, he is a good actor and I absolutely am crazy over him.

As for Nicole, every movie she acts, she has only style and it's so Nic. Critics were harsh on her, but I thought they should give her a break. People don't like her acting yet they still want to watch her, how weird.

If you haven't watched this show, I recommend it highly if you are a sucker for love story. The music is brilliant too, which sets the mood for the entire movie.

No comments: