Saturday, March 24

It's the end of day-light saving

It's been 2 weeks since I last blogged. I was just being reminded that today we have to turn back the clock. Which means, we have an hour to spare today..that's fantastic, isn't it? Just imagine, you have an extra hour to sleep and at least at night, you can stay up later than usual.

We had our life group meeting yesterday. We were doing a study on "kingly priest" as from the book of Exodus. I must say, it was an astonishing and revealing study, on how we shouldn't undermine the power of prayer and being an intercessor. Jesus was involved in the mission field for 3 years, but 1000 years as an intercessor for all of us. How amazing is that!

Towards the end of the study, it was prayer time. As I was listening to every members prayer needs, I realized that I am in a situation whereby I'm not contented with what I am now and I want to do something more with my career. I have a choice, that's the problem. Sometimes, I wish there isn't a choice, so I needn't squeeze my brain out to make a decision. Suddenly, I remembered my blog. I finally found a better reason to be a blogger. It's sort of like a personal diary, and it's mean for people to know (or rather friends who are concern to know what's happening in our day to day life). Today, I'm blogging about this decision making and I hope, in time I want to see how God helped me through this time. It will be amazing to look back and remember today when I'm faced with so much uncertainties. I know for sure, the Lord will lead me through and I can might as well, smile at the outcome now.

I received an email from a friend and the content brought a sense of peace in me. Just to share with you the content:

For God so lo V ed the world,
That He G A ve
His on L y
Begott E n
So N
T hat whosoever
Believeth I n Him
Should N ot perish,
But have E verlasting life."
John 3:16

So remember, that's God's Valentine's gift for us, everyday of our lives, and He shall never forsake us.

No comments: