Saturday, March 31

Sapphire Princess Cruise

I've always wanted to go for a cruise, but somehow I do feel guilty should I spend lavishly. Hmm, I'm actually talking about the Sapphire Princess Cruise. Just the other day, Andrew and I striked a deal, as long as I don't pester him for kids, he will give me anything I want. I thought to myself, that isn't too bad a deal. "Ok", I said to him. "Let's go for a cruise then!" He knew he can't take his words back. Haha. But there were rave reviews, highly recommended by people who experienced that cruise and even his parents who went aboard SP cruise last year was totally mesmerized by it. The stay, the tour, the room, the show and especially the food was just incredible. Maybe it isn't wrong to just try it once in our lifetime, eh?

Just a sneak view of the cruise, when SP docked at Sydney Harbour. We managed to see for ourselves how enormous the ship really is.

The ship was just behind us, and there you can see the Harbour Bridge. Magnificent view!


If you try a little harder, you can actually see the name, Sapphire Princess on the ship.
We are also hoping that some friends can join us so that we won't be too bored with just the two of us. I personally hope to get onboard in 2009.

No comments: