Wednesday, October 1

City to Surf 2007 II

Unfortunately, I didn't join the race this year although my company pays for it. Partly because I had no motivation and no company. It is a tough 14km walk/run so finding someone who is fit enough to do it, is quite hard.

Anyway, I am sick today and took a day's leave. Since my in-laws are coming to visit us end of the month, I took the opportunity to clean up the house. Gosh, I have to really clean up every nook and corner of the house as preparation. As I was organising the drawer containing all my mails, I came across this newspaper which I kept since last year. I wanted to keep it forever but I didn't think I'd be able to keep it for that long. It's a special edition on SunHerald which contains the finishing list of all participants for City2Surf 2007, and needless to say, I was one of them (feel so proud of myself).

Thought I'd take some photos and keep it as remembrance!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey,
am doing my assignment and its 2.30am adi..no, i am not complaining =)

anyway,
saw your medal and it said 'I Finished'. GOsh, i suddenly felt numb and kept repeating this two words. I am talking about my current semester. You know,i started well but alot of obstacles (ie: sick and snatch theftand lots more) in the middle but i want to be able to say at the end,"I Finished!" by God's grace =)

This is a marathon la..i mean my 3 years. Its no biggie at the end of the day, but not only i want to finish it but i wan to finish it well!! Keep me in your prayers che .Love you =)

SarahLee said...

Yes, by the time you finish your degree and utter that two words, you will be so proud.. so, do your best and be single minded about your goal!