Saturday, October 11

Reminiscing the day!


I was just reminiscing on our wedding as I was looking at some wedding photos in facebook. I just can't get enough of weddings and each time I see those wedding photos, they are all beautiful beyond words. Oh well, I had my share of photo taking on my wedding day and I guess those were the best photos I've ever taken in my entire life. My really good friend Lilian just celebrated her 2 years of marriage.. it puts a smile on my face knowing that she's blissfully married.. =) Congrats darling and I wish you both "white hair till old".

4 comments:

maureenchen said...

eh...cool photo with the magazine coverpage's image!muahahaha....when getting baby? i'm still waiting for your answer!:P hehe

Athena said...

your pic is truly magazine worthy! :)


2 years just fly by eh? :) thanks for wishes!

SarahLee said...

Athena: Haha, I find it amusing to even imagine us being in a mag cover!

Maureen: Answer? Is it about baby?? No baby yet la.. You pray for me la. We are ar... ahem.. trying!

Anonymous said...

andrew really is more built now..
haha, i like your pre-wedding photos..remember i was there too when you guys took it..things were so awkward for andrew, but you were so graceful when you pose =)