Sunday, October 5

****Special Note****

Hey everyone,

If you noticed my blog's new makeover, you'd grasped that I am trying to find out who have been visiting my blog, be it regulars or not (particularly the latter), or it so happens you chance upon my blog by googling or through another friend's blog. I must say, I am flattered by the number of people visiting my blog. You guys are from everywhere around the world!!! I just feel so....... grateful and touched!

Of course, this is not a blog to promote myself (I have nothing to promote anyway) nor to earn any income, fame or glamour. This is just a very plain blog by a plain lady (but is being accused by one's own husband that she is full of herself when she blogs) who tries to express her feelings and more for discovering the real her in the midst of blogging. This of course is a realization only to be discovered by me and me only in due time.

This blog initially was meant to update my mum and sister about my life, being so far apart from them... but inevitable, the whole world will be updated too! Like I said, I don't have many friends or rather I have a handful of friends, so blogging is a fantastic way of making friends. However, it is only possible if this intention is being reciprocated. I would like to get acquinted with all of you who visits my blog. If it was referred, I thank you for visiting. If it's by chance, it must be a divine plan. I am not desperate but I sincerely hope that you will let me know if you like what you read here, so as to serve as encouragement for me to blog.

I hope that you will drop me a note, a simple hello and a word or two about yourself on the chat box. Or if you'd like to remain discreet, please email me. If you have listed me in your blog, let me know, because I'd love to check out your blog!

Thank you once again, for visiting this very ordinary blog of mine.

No comments: