Tuesday, November 21

Job crisis?

I'm feeling like I'm no where, depressed wth my work. Today I realized that my field ain't going to take me far if I'm not a PhD holder. Being a scientist, with masters degree, is seemingly nothing. Coming Friday is my graduation day, yet I am not at all excited, unlike my first degree graduation. I felt that this masters degree I did was not challenging enough. Although alot of hard work was put into it, I felt as if I was compelled to do it. It was a mundane course, sad but true. In fact, studying didn't make me happy at all. Probably I wasn't good at it, that's why. I'm still on the journey of discovering my talents. Do I even have any? I used to keep telling myself, I'm a "jack of all trades, master of none". If I were to change a job, I have to start all over again!! Lord, please reveal Your plans to me and mean time sustain me with all that I'm facing. I surrending it to you and I place it at Your altar.

No comments: