Wednesday, November 15

Just shout!

I have been told off many times that I speak too softly. Darn, am I really soft or are they just deaf? I need to lower my tone (my husband complains that I speak in quite an irritating high tone) and speak up next time. I really hope I remember each time I speak. I just loathe the fact that I can't even speak normally and have to be conscious of HOW I speak, isn't that bizarre? My mum has a very soft and high pitch voice too, so obviously it's a gene passed down to me. I even sound like my mum over the phone, which I like how she sounds. So, what's the problem? Plus, I really have to think before I speak. I have this tendency to be very blunt at times. Which 70% of the time, I regret what I blurted out before. Lord, please help me to think and speak in wisdom. I really need this gift from you.

No comments: