Friday, June 29

My first scarf



I've finally finished one project and I'm so proud of it. It's my first knitting attempt, so it obviously doesnt look perfect, but I'm glad I even finished it. I always used to start something but never got to finish it. Cross-stitch took me much longer, which was why I gave up half way. Somehow either I got lazy or I just got bored because it takes too long. I'm a very impatient person, and I want to see the result quick. Although this scarf took me almost 3 weeks, it was worth the wait.

I've been so caught up with knitting that I've so much.
Basically, knitting consist of two types; knit and purl. Once you master the basic, the rest is just a variation of these two. The scarf in the picture is made of the most basic stitch called garter stitch. Now, I'm doing a new scarf but using stockinette stitch. It's really nice but somehow it gives some curls at the end. Will post up the picture when its finished.

Ok, tomorrow is the day I've been waiting for 1 month now. It's the bed.. hopefully everything is right, otherwise, I'm going to make them refund my money and write a complaint letter and advertise to the whole of Sydney on how bad their customer service is. Wish us well..

No comments: