Friday, June 15

The Inner Child in Me

Was just following this link to test for my "innerchildinme" personality. To my amazement, it's so true!

Your Inner Child Is Scared

Like a kid, you tend to shy away from new experiences.
You prefer what's tried and true - novelty is scary!
New foods, new places, and new friends are difficult for you to deal with.
Some say you're predictable, but you enjoy being comfortable.


And I thought about "cheating" a little by clicking on answers that I would otherwise choose.. and again, it described my childhood.. always scared and sad..

Your Inner Child Is Sad

You're a very sensitive soul.
You haven't grown that thick skin that most adults have.
Easily hurt, you tend to retreat to your comfort zone.
You don't let many people in - unless you've trusted them for a long time.




I just feel the need to testify for God's grace in my life. No doubt, my childhood has not been sinuosly smooth, unlike many others whom I know had a normal and happy childhood, praise God, I'm not that person anymore. Of course, there will be ups and downs in everyday life, that's when we need the grace and strength of God to deal with life. That's when we learn to get down on our knees and pray..

Now, I am the best person I can possibly be and without God's love in my life, I would still be that sad and scared child. I have found inner joy in Him. Nothing matters more than having Him in my life and I won't fail to proclaim that, not now and I most definitely hope not in the future will I forget what He has done in my life.

I will not compare myself with others who had a better childhood days, because I'm happy and proud of who I am today.

No comments: