Tuesday, July 17

Record Chill

It's snowing at Hunters!

It was half past seven in the morning. As usual, we were getting ready to go to work. We went to our car, and to our amazement, frost was covering our car! There were at least 5mm of frost layer. We were expecting it to be one of the colder winter if not the coldest. True enough, on our way to work, we heard from the radio, that it was indeed the coldest day in 21 years at 3.7 degree celcius!

We were grumbling everyday now for a couple of weeks that it was been so cold. We couldn't bear to leave our bed every morning, and gosh, you can't imagine how we dread the mornings.

I'm just glad that I have the opportunity to try winter. I shouldn't complain. When you don't have it, you long for it, and when you have it, you take it for granted. That's life, isn't it? It's a sad truth though that we don't appreciate things around us. Perhaps we should learn to give thanks and praise Him for all the things He has created.

I'm so looking forward to seeing snow this year. In fact, I'll be going on a holiday in 2 weeks' time. Will post more picture on that when I get back. Meantime, there are so much to prepare and so much to organize before going on break. I better list them now before everything goes hay-wire.

No comments: