Monday, July 9

Satisfaction guaranteed

Indeed, I'm referring to the new mattress. First of all, it did arrive, safe and well, no hassle. So, that was all good. Then we tried sleeping on it, and it's been 1 week now. Initially, we had to adjust ourselves to the new bed, and of course sleeping together on the same bed again. We feel more like husband and wife now. But after one week, we survived well. We both loved the bed like anything and wouldn't give up the bed to sleep elsewhere. We slept well, and the only reason we didn't was because of each other's snoring. I can't believe I snore too! Oh well, can't be bothered with it.



Anyway, was watching this Sunday afternoon show, Bicentennial Man acted by Robin Williams. It wasn't a huge success, in fact it was quite a flop for a movie, when it was released in 1999. however, after watching it yesterday, I have to say that it is such a touching movie, and I can't believe it wasn't people's favourite movie. I also started singing the soundtrack "Then you look at me" by Celine Dion. I'm a very emotional person, and for me to love a song, it will have to depend on the context of which it's being played. In this movie, it is such an appropriate song, and I cannot think of any other song better than this one. I love the piano instrumental, especially. Love it, love it, love it! I am going to add it into my movie DVD collection list and will keep it and watch it again with my children, in the future! :)

As I was listening to Celine singing that song, I began to realize that I cannot contain my emotions anymore. I need to express it. I cannot sing (well, by that I meant I don't have the voice), I cannot act (I don't have the look) but there's something I can do. I can dance. I'm born with a natural dancing finesse. I can even do ballet dancing without learning it. So, my upcoming mission is to start exercising and reaching an ultimate physique condition to be able to dance. Then I will look out to join a dance club.

However, this may all be a wishy-washy plan. Do not keep me accountable for this one.

No comments: