Saturday, August 25

New comment function

To all who have been viewing my blog, there is now the option of leaving your comments in my blog. Took the suggestion of a very dear friend of mine, to enable comment function so they can leave comments. The reason why I was apprehensive about people leaving their comments, was because I don't know what to expect from others. I don't like negative comments, although I can still take it with stride. Perhaps, I've grown and become more bold now as a blogger. I've gained more confidence and it's not about whether your English is superb, or you're a great writer. I want to set an example here that everyone can blog irrespective of anything. Also, to those who asked me before whether or not they can put up my link in their website/blog, go ahead. It doesn't bother me anymore.

So, I'm looking forward to reading all your comments soon. Adios for now!

1 comment:

Ah Siang said...

Hey...Alex here...saw your blogspot on your msn, and I drop by. Guess I am the first.

Can I link yours to mine ?