Friday, December 7

Hectic week!

No, hectic week is an understatement. It should be hectic month! NATA is next Thursday and everyone is stressing out. My boss didn't go home for 3 days and a colleague of mine didn't go home yesterday. Well, one is married for 30 years and another is single. Of course they can do that. I have a husband at home waiting for me. So, no way I'm sleeping in the office. At least I've done my part and I did as best as I could before going home. Please pray that this week will be over in due time. So tired of the validation we have to do. I don't intend to play the blame game here, but seriously it's all the previous manager's fault for not doing a good job, hence we have to clean up the mess. Anyway, if we have to do it, we have to do it. Just can't wait for this to be over.

On a lighter note, I finally bought a Christmas gift for hubby. I think it's the best gift I've bought for him thus far. Will reveal the gift after Christmas!