Sunday, December 30

Remorseful!

This shouldn't be how I feel towards the ending of 2007.. but guess what, I killed a lizard. It's like the common lizard at home, only it's black. It certainly does look creepy and I don't want it to come out of nowhere and frighten the hell out of me. Hence, I tried to cover it with a tupperware and then take it out of the house, so that it might live. However, it ran too fast, and I was frantically trying to cover it. I finally got it, but in the next second, I saw some blood and instantly I knew I had hurt it. I took it out of the house, but it think it wasn't moving when I left it beside the tree.. Oh, I feel so bad!!! The lizard looks a little like the picture below, only it's much smaller (probably 3 inches long). We are surrounded by greens ie park, trees, grass etc. So inevitably, some insects/reptiles will come into the house. Ohh... what should I do?

"I think I better take the picture of the lizard off before someone begins to have nightmare, if they keep looking at it (it's probably going to be me). Hehe =) "