Tuesday, January 1

Bring it on 2008!

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!! We had a spectacular fireworks celebration at the Sydney Harbour and Opera House. Unfortunately, we didn't get to go to the city. Somehow, the crowd in the city didn't really appeal to us. So, we watched the fireworks from our TV instead.

May this year be a great year, a year filled with joy and adventure and prosperity for all of you .. I had some new year resolutions last year.. but didn't really accomplish all of them. So, I think I'll just enjoy riding into 2008 first before I come up with any resolution for the year. I'm more looking forward to Chinese New Year.. and it's the year of the rat.. not that it has any significance to me. Somehow, I have a feeling that 2008 and 2009 will be a very special year for me. Looking forward to what God has in store for me.