Saturday, January 12

Aging... but gracefully?

HELP! I was looking into the mirrow after showering, and I saw some stretch mark lookalike around my shoulders! The first thing that came to mind was, I am getting old and aging, bit by bit everyday. Gosh, I can't even believe that I am going to be 27 this year!! I'm getting paranoid now. I don't know what to expect of myself in 5 or 10 or 20 years time (if I'm still alive by then).
First of all, I've got to de-stress, I have to smile in every circumstances and I shall not let anyone or anything affect my mood.

Secondly, I have to eat a balance and healthy diet which I am. I am cutting down on chips (ooh, I love chips, but have to cut down on them, and slowly in total abstinence).

Thirdly, I am also taking vitamins such as C, E and CoQ10 which apparently are anti-aging substance.

A family friend also gave me a valuable advise ie to use sunscreen, especially on the face. I've never known the importance of using sunscreen and now I am absolutely paranoid about getting a dull, dark and full of spots and moles on the face (which reminds me, I have buy some sunscreen for my mum). So, I am putting on the face sunscreen daily. However, having said that, I have to stress on the importance of getting some occasional sunlight which is the best source for vitamin D as vitamin D helps to absorb calcium.

Last but not least, I am doing some exercise by doing some walking and playing games with hubby.

So, there you go, a simple anti-aging plan. Will let you know 5, 10 or 20 years later if it works. hehe =)