Tuesday, December 25

Merry Christmas 2007!

BLESSED CHRISTMAS!

It's the time everyone's been waiting for. A time to be with loved ones, a time to give and receive, a time to share, a time of joy, peace and love. Although we don't have our families here, we are still very much taken care of by God and are very much part of our church and friends circle. Leading up to Christmas has been so busy, unlike last year. We had my in-laws to celebrate Christmas last year and we didn't partake in any church activities nor celebrated with friends. So it was a quiet, peaceful little Christmas.

This year was the total opposite, perhaps more for me. I have been running up and down, buying presents, food, going to and fro church for musical practice and driving everywhere for visiting. Phew, a really busy but merry little Christmas, this year.

Also, it's time to reveal the presents I got for Andrew. I woke up to my surprise this morning, and saw a present wrapped up nicely just for me on my way to the toilet. I was so thrilled, and then it hit me, that it's CHRISTMAS! Thank you my darling...

Here are pictures of our presents!


~ HIS~

~ HERS~

P/S: Since he loves his cooking and especially steak, I thought I should get him a steak pan! And he on the other hand, had to ask a favour from his female colleagues to help him choose the bag for me. How sweet of him and so unexpected. =) Everything I tell him, he does take note and in this instance, I did tell him before that I don't really have a working handbag and I should get one. In addition, white is my favourite colour!