Sunday, December 16

Obsessed with dancing

I'm loving lyrical dance, which is a combination of ballet and jazz..I hope I will be able to join dancing class next year... =) This duo dance is awesome and I love every move. The choreography is just so beautiful and sweet. This really motivates me to want to dance. I had better do something about my dreams before I get too old.
Dancing is something I truly love, the part I worry is the training. It is not easy. I am also worried that I am too old to start learning. I am quite petite in size and people tend to think I'm still young. So I'm going to use it to my advantage and use it while I can. Enjoy the video clip!



Just in case you would like to know the names of the dancers, they are Amanda Ocampo (7 yrs old) and Clarisse Chavez (17 yrs old).