Sunday, March 2

Long break!

It's been so long since I blogged. Obviously February was a break for me. I was back in Malaysia for chinese new year and it was a good trip home albeit the unfortunate event towards the end of the trip. I caught dengue fever! Thank God it wasn't the serious one, and I was healed in within a week post symptom. So really want to praise the Lord for keeping me well in His hands.

Came back to Sydney and I know it's going to be a long year for me. Work wise was not too good. Lots of outstanding work to catch up, and mind you it's been 2 weeks since I got back and the lab is still catching up with the workload. I can only pray that God will give me strength to go through these day by day.

On a different note, I am thinking of switching my skin care product. In fact, I don't really have one of late except for the gel that I'm currently using called Emprizone by Mannatech. It is fantastic for allergic skin especially when I went home to Malaysia. Somehow, my skin develop serious rash whenever I go back to Malaysia. I've adapted to the weather here that the only thing I dread about going home is the allergic reaction I will have to endure.

By far, I've only tried 2 major brands of skin care products that was Artistry by Amway and Clarins. Both were really good products although Artistry gave me a more notable difference. This time, I would like to try SK-II. Many recommended this brand for skin care and hence I would like to try it out. SO we'll see how it goes and I will definitely let you all know if there is any difference with this brand =). By the way, I'm still scouting around for the cheapest price
possible I can get.