Sunday, March 23

A new sister blog!

I recently added a new blog. I initially planned to set up the blog for posting up photos, which I eventually changed my mind. Rather, it's all about books I have recently read and will be reading in the future. Do check it out here.

You can also follow the link - Recent reads on my "Frequent Sites" bar.

Allow me to digress a little. On Thursday, I woke up and felt pain on the heel of my left foot. I am somewhat unable to explain the sort of pain. It's like the pain you feel after a hard stomp on tiling floor. All I can remember is when I woke up in the middle of the night, having gone to the toilet to ease myself, then I knew the pain was coming from my heel, but I didn't expect it to be that painful.

That whole day, I was limping. I couldn't even step on my left foot. I tried massaging it every now and then but I still cannot decipher what caused the pain. I came home, told hubby about it. I thought he would show some concern instead he said " Aiyah, it's nothing one. Sometimes, it happens!!" I thought to myself, oh ok.. perhaps it's normal to most people though abnormal to myself as this is my first time!! Still, I had hoped for the pain to go away and thank God it did gradually subside.

On Saturday, suddenly I looked down at my left heel and saw really dark bruise around my heels. It was on both sides and around the left heel. It was shocking!! I quickly woke hubby up from his afternoon nap (I'm not that cruel, it was about time for him to wake up anyway) and showed him my foot! Sleepily he awoke and his eyes just went wide upon seeing my foot. The next thing I knew, he got so worried and wanted to take me to the doctor!

It was just so funny thinking of his reaction and the very sentence he said to me, "Aiyah, it's nothing one!!" I used it back at him and earned the abashed grin of guilt.

Here's my bruised heel... sob sob.