Wednesday, April 2

What is life?

Gosh.. I sound like I'm facing midlife crisis. Perhaps I am. I cannot help but wonder what life is all about sometimes. If you are searching for happiness, spiritualist will tell you, God is joy.. perhaps I haven't really found it, perhaps I did for a little while, but now I've lost it. Not that I'm doubting God, in fact I know full well God's existence. But who is He really?


If only life is all about what I want, not needing to feel guilty about it in any manner. I cannot explain how I feel exactly. I just feel absolutely restrained. I used to think that life is all about having the things you strive and work so hard for, material things like a house, a car, a stable income, a husband, children, career.. evidently, these are what keep you going in this life, enough to survive in this world..

I don't really have a point for my blogging this time round. Just full of questions, that's all... bear with me..