Friday, June 27

Cinema at home!

As usual, we spent some nights at home watching movie. This time, Big Elf made some popcorn. I was so excited to see how the corn popped and puffed up when heated. It's my first time making popcorn and I can't believe how easy it was. Haha. We don't have a popcorn maker, so we just made it using a normal pot and we used honey instead of sugar. I reckon it's healthier that way. Anyway, it was lovely, just like those at the cinema. Over the period of 3 days, we watched 3 movies ie Sweeney Todd, The Pathfinder and National Treasure 2. If you know me, they are not my kind of movie. It's obviously Big Elf's choices. I was given a chance to choose a movie, so I chose Sweeney Todd. Bad choice!!! It was such a boring musical.Since they won some award at the Oscars, I thought they might be good. Gosh, and we've never seen anything so bloody before and I cannot understand why they do what they did. Just too hard for me to comprehend the whole story. The only song, however that caught our attention was this: "I feel you, Jo-an-na... ". It lingers at our ears for days. haha..



By the way, I am so lazy to blog lately. Lots of things to write though, just no mood for it. My apologies to all my loyal readers. I promise I will write something exciting soon, probably another testimony. =)

No comments: