Sunday, June 22

Cookies Cookies

I was just clearing up the dry food storage cabinet, and I saw the peanut butter which I bought some time ago when a friend gave me a really simple recipe to make peanut butter cookies. I cannot believe it was that simple hence I decided to give it a try. I didn't have the proper recipe ie the exact amount I should be using, so I just gave it a rough estimate. So, here's to share with you the ingredients:

-->Peanut butter (I think I bought the cheapest for the sake of trying, but do get a better quality peanut butter).
--> Egg
--> Sugar
--> Pinch of ground cinnamon

Beat the eggs and mix everything together. Make a ball of about 2-3 cm in diameter, and then use a fork to press it down. It's really that simple. Bake for about 20 minutes and that's it! =) It's as easy as ABC. I forgot to add that it does taste nice! I hope to make this cooky for CNY with mum and Jlee..

2 comments:

Athena said...

i want one too!! :)

SarahLee said...

It's so easy to make, go and try it out. But the measurement, I agak agak only la. This many cookies, just use 1 large egg and almost half a bottle of peanut butter. Sugar, probably 3-4 big tablespoons. =) also, be forewarned that peanut butter will be extremely oily after you mix everything together. But that's alright. =)