Wednesday, October 25

Beautiful flowers




I love flowers, although there's not really any explanation for it. Just like some people find guitars and cars fascinating. If I could, I would love to have a garden full of flowers, with an array of colours and types. This photo was taken at my best friend's wedding (Dec 17,2005), though simple, it was beautiful and elegant. I made the arch for the wedding. Well, did my very best although it's not a professional job. Can't believe it's almost a year now that Joy's married.

Another day has gone by. Not exactly sure how I felt. The lab has finally finished and sent off the NATA review report. It was a great relief for everyone. My boss came to thank all of us for the hard work everyone's contributed, especially me because at the last minute, he realized that he hasn't written up some report which he needed me to do some stats on some data before he could proceed. After a frantic search for my data (which I have done and saved in the computer), he finally found it and hence he could finish it on time. Phew, thank God for that.

He was excited about continuing with my project, however I wasn't very keen. Lord, please give me the courage, strength and wisdom to approach him and be honest with him about how I feel. I really can't face this kind of situation, but I know God has been with me in everything, and this will not be an exceptional case.

No comments: