Sunday, October 29

Exquisite


No, I don't play bass. It's my husband. He loves bass guitar. He adores them like how some would adore cars and ironically, women. He recently bought a bass, I was feeling quite ok with it, until I learnt about the price. Fortunately, he has already sent 2 of his basses to the shop for consignment, to sell, that is. He has been dreaming of owning this bass guitar (I have to stress on the word guitar, as many doesn't know the difference between a bass, an electric guitar, acoustic guitar and classical guitar) and I quite willingly gave in to his hobby as I know it's better for men to indulge in a decent hobby than to spend money on alcohol or women.

To give a similar example, my brother has been investing quite a alot of energy and money on his new-found hobby, cycling. My dad was quite annoyed with his hobby, however my sis-in-law has been very supportive about it. Same argument apply, it's better for him to have this cycling hobby than other indecent hobbies.

Anyway, one of my reasons for this post is to express my astonishment on how a normal digital camera could produce such a fine photo. Taken by my husband, doesn't it look like a professional piece of work?

No comments: