Tuesday, October 17

A visit from our best man

One of our best man (we had 2 at our wedding) came from KL to Sydney for a one-day conference ie business trip. And without a doubt, he came to visit us. He was as usual humorous with his witty jokes. However, throughout the whole time with us, he gave us some sound and godly advise. I was attentive to every word he said, and deep inside I greatly hoped that Andrew takes his advise and ponders over it.

One of the things Benny mentioned was money should not come in between couples. In other words, relationships must never be affected by money/wealth/finances. It hit me as I listened to this and I came to a realization that money has been the central issue in our marriage, and not God. Perhaps, it's time to really seek for repentance and ask for God's wisdom and guidance in our marriage.

No comments: