Sunday, September 9

Birthday Celebration

Yes yes, it's my birthday and it was truly one of the best birthday I've had. Thanks to the APEC summit in Sydney, Friday was a public holiday. Therefore we had a long weekend to celebrate my birthday, which is today!

It all started on Friday, we had Italian lunch at the Sapore by the Fountain, in Leichhardt Forum. I had Salmon Fettucini and Andrew had Spaghetti with Mussels. Lunch was absolutely stuffing. We couldn't even finish our portion, so we ate up the more expensive food ie salmon and mussels and left some of the spaghetti and fettucini.

Then on Saturday, we met up with some friends we knew from OCF (Overseas Christian Fellowship) and had Chinese dinner. It was perfect as we really felt at home eating those food plus all the catching up. Had a really enjoyable time. Then we managed to slot in a movie whereby we watched The Bourne Ultimatum in the cinema. Movie was excellent with action-packed adrenaline rush. Love it! Great way to end the day, I feel.

Then on Sunday, fetched Andrew to church early as he is involved with worship this week. Our church had to change venue due to the APEC summit. We are not complaining because it's just about 5 minutes drive from our place. If only church is within that distance every week.

Then evening came, met up with a good friend of Andrew and his family for dinner. We had Japanese at Sushi Samurai, Pyrmont. Food was great, value for money, small place but with nice ambience. It was a thorough pleasure! Of course not forgetting my birthday cake which we came back to our place for it.

That was my whole birthday venture. Now, I am feeling really happy and contented and am counting my blessings, and naming them one by one which God has done for me. Thank you, Lord and thank you, darling for such wonderful and memorable day.

Oh, I almost forgot. Received a birthday present from hubby a week earlier and I absolutely love it because I have been buying all sorts of cheap watches for 10, 20 bucks, well I'm a very stingy person. What's annoying is they don't last at all. So, hubby bought a good one and we do believe it will last a long time for me. Here's to share with you the photo of the watch and our photo as of September 9, 2007.