Saturday, September 22

A new endeavour

I mentioned before that there was a beads and such warehouse near where I stay. I have always loved arts and crafts and I love making things because I have a somewhat creative hands. So, knitting is being put on hold and this time, I am an accomplisher. So there's no unfinished projects, a dire habit which I used to have ie never finish a project which I started. Lately, I'm quite enthused with jewellery making, even more so after I discovered the warehouse. I am also trying to design my own label because I intend to sell them, just for fun since I won't be able to wear all the jewelleries. I am kicking off with earrings, and thus far, I've finished making 30 earrings. I started wearing earrings to work (which I almost never did) just to promote them and hoping my colleagues will notice them without me actually promoting them (I'm not a natural sales person). True enough they did notice and were astonished when I said I made them. Some even offered to buy. I am so excited about it. To be honest, at the back of my mind I do hope I will achieve some side income from this.. for the thrill of it. =) Tada, here's to share with you my first piece(s) of work.



No comments: