Thursday, September 20

We are moving lab soon!

We are moving to a new lab soon, probably in a month's time. Yesterday, my boss took some of us to the new lab for a tour round the building. I must say, I am very impressed with the new building's design. The new lab will be at least 3 times larger than our current lab now. I am so honoured to be able to go to the new lab to give some input on the move and the arrangement of equipments and etc. What impressed on me was that my boss and senior scientist ask for my advise and my opinion actually counts. Lately, we are short of staff and the lab only has my senior scientist and myself to mend the lab. Although so, all test are pretty much up to date and there aren't any outstanding samples so far. I have only started my role about 2 months ago, and it seems I am learning and coping really well. Because there weren't enough staff, I had to learn as much as I can to help out with the lab. So, in that sense, it's actually an advantage to me. I'm so excited and happy with where I am now. Although I can just be contented with where I am now, somehow deep in me, I know that this is not it. I can't wait to discover more of God's plans for me. I will take some pics of my lab and post it soon.

No comments: