Monday, November 26

Australian Idol 2007

I've been following Australian Idol for 4 years now.. that means I have been here for almost 4 years now.. how time flies!

Anyway, was particularly happy when Natalie Gauci won. Not that I don't like Matt Corby but somehow the debut single is important. Whoever sings it well, deserve it. However, the same song may only suit one singer and not the other.. well, it's unfortunate then. Here's the list of Australian Idol since it's opening in 2003 accompanied by their winner's single. Actually this is more like a compilation for myself.

2003 - Guy Sebastian, [Shannon Noll (2nd)] with debut single, Angel's Brought Me Here



2004 - Casey Donovan, [Anthony Callea (2nd)] with debut single, Listen With Your Heart



2005 - Kate DeAraugo, [Emily Williams (2nd)] with debut single, Maybe Tonight


2006 - Damien Leith, [Jessica Mauboy (2nd)] with debut single, Night of My Life



2007 - Natalie Gauci, [Matt Corby (2nd)] with debut single, Here I Am