Friday, November 23

Lab Photos

I try to keep my promise. Took some pictures of my lab to share with all of you. I'm not too sure if I'm allowed to. But hey, it's because I'm proud of the lab that's why I need to share with everyone about it.

Cut the chase, here goes.


My lab ~ Sonic Clinical Institute
(A division of Sonic Healthcare, the largest pathology company in Australia)

The stairs to the entrance

The entrance


The whole thing



The core of the building



The restroom


Break out area


Stairs leading up to my office (cheh... beh paiseh, thick skin)




See anything unusual?? Anything that rings a bell???



Perhaps you can get it this time.. Just in case if you still don't get it, my lab is health related, why on earth do we have rock stars' names for our meeting rooms? Good question, I don't know, ask Colin Goldsmith, the CEO of Sonic Healthcare.

Tada, my precious office space. It's spacious, I tell ya..