Friday, November 23

Praise the Lord

It has been a good week since Uncle's surgery. Uncle has since been recovering well and yesterday, dad called to say uncle's report was out. The cancer cells did not spread and uncle may not even have to succumb to chemotherapy. We are still waiting on doctor's decision on that.

God has been so amazing to our family. Without Him, we would have been like lost sheeps, without direction, without hope, without light. We may not be perfect, but we surely have God on our side. The only thing I'm so proud of my family is that they all know the Lord and have accepted Christ as their Saviour and Lord. We are heading the right direction.



On a different note, got a surprise gift today from a colleague to thank me for helping doing so well and helping out so much in the lab. I like the chocolates and the wrapping in particular. I got the same present before (remember the green present?) and I feel bad that it's not reciprocal. I should get something for my colleague as well. Alrighty, will write more in the future.