Saturday, November 24

Getting serious with my endeavour

I always believe that a hobby must fit these criteria below:
a) enjoyable (of course, needless to say)
b) free or with minimal cost
c) useful and
d) rewarding

Of course this is strictly my own conviction and I am not placing judgement on what others do with their hobby. As I mentioned before, I am very shrewd nowadays when it comes with money. I do believe it is good practice to manage your finance well and be a good financial steward with what God has bless you with.


So if you have not been trustworthy in handling worldly wealth, who will
trust you with true riches? And if you have not been trustworthy with someone
else’s property, who will give you property of your own? (Luke 16:11-12).
Anyway, I became quite obsessed with making jewelleries that it's excess for me to wear alone. Hence I've decided to sell them. My policy, however is not to sell them expensive but to make it affordable for everyone. My new endeavour has since fulfilled my criteria as a worthy hobby ie very enjoyable, free and at minimal cost (it wasn't free initially, but I have sold some and since got back the cost of the jewelleries), useful to myself and even others as I can custom make jewelleries for them and last but not least rewarding, as I am making some money for myself. Isn't that awesome?

Here's to share with you some of the jewelleries I made:
















Am thinking of setting up website and/or catalogues but let's see how it goes, shall we? Wish me the best!