Thursday, September 11

Baby bootie, my first crochet endeavour!

Japan trip updated... check it out!

I got pretty sick after Taiwan/Japan trip. Even in Taiwan, I was already experiencing shortness of breath. I grew so tired over the weeks and felt claustrophobic!! I was paranoid as I didn't get any better after 2 weeks coming back from holiday. So I went to see a doctor, took an X-ray and blood test. Finally test result came back, everything was normal and perfect (even my cholesterol level, haha and blood count), it turned out to be allergy.. to ..... DUST MITE, AGAIN!!!

I was in shocked!! I was so certain that it was some sort of chest infection. It must be polution.. in Taiwan.. so I mustn't go back there anymore. I'm giving Japan a benefit of a doubt...I can't rule out Japan, I love Japan too much =)

I took 2 days of sick leave and I managed to do something useful. I made a baby bootie on my first attempt!!! I got the idea from Li Lian, my friend who makes beautiful crochet..

Here's to show you first baby bootie... my pride and joy!



I wish I have more time to do more.. which I will once I find time...

Alrighty, adios for now.

4 comments:

Athena said...

hey, your booties are so cute.. i like the colour that you chose... :) very cute... so are you saving these for you own little ones??

SarahLee said...

Hey.. thanks.. but yours are cuter! The shop was clearing out all their stocks, so I didn't really have much choice, so I went for the softest yarn. If it fits my baby in the future.. then yes! At least the colour is neutral enough to fit either sex!

Grace said...

Yes, the booties are really cute...I hope your bub will get to wear it soon ~.~

SarahLee said...

Grace, I think it's too small for a baby even! haha..