Saturday, September 27

Recommended viewing

Watched The Dark Knight last weekend. I didn't watch the first batman movie acted by Christian Bale, but I must admit, he's so good looking!

Movie was excellent, especially the Joker, Heath Ledger, he is an amazing actor. Regretfully, he did not live long enough to enjoy his post-production fame as the best Joker.

However, I have one tiny little problem. I do like Maggie Gyllenhaal and I think she's a good actress. But I just don't see the chemistry there between her and her love interest and Batman. Perhaps that's why she died in the movie (sorry, spoiler for those who haven't watch). Somehow, I didn't think she suited that role.

Anyway, it was a great movie overall. So, go watch it. (I'm pretty sure many have already watch the movie, I am perhaps the last one standing).

I also rented this movie which I came across starring Ralph Fiennes. I liked him since I watched the English Patient. However, he is well-known as a notorious playboy in real life. He is a good actor, I must say. Which was why, I watched the movie, Constant Gardener. Also, highly recommended. Thought it was pretty good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha i havent watch! so i win!! =P
probably because i dont like that maggie whats-her-name too

SarahLee said...

She's ok la, but she's not poised at all. I would prefer a more elegant lady for the role.