Friday, September 12

Fickly Fickle

I know, the title doesn't make sense. I have been reading some people's blogs.. and I always tend to like their template or layout better than mine. The thing about me is, it's not that I envy, I just tend to get bored with something ever so quickly. I never stick to something for a long time. Of course, this does not apply in every aspect of my life, just things that doesn't have implications, you know? Things that can give me pleasure, just by looking at them.

These are some examples to explain what I mean.

1. I always never stick to a single type of handwriting. My best friend can vouch for that. I love to write differently depending on my mood. But of course, nowadays with technology ruling our lives, we no longer hand write, it's all computer!

2. I am always coming out with ideas to improve the home, I never stick to one position of the furnitures. I love to swap them around and re-arrange them. It just makes the whole environment, different! In a way, it's a great way to clean up the house more thoroughly. There was once, I shifted a bookshelf after a year being in it's solitary confinement, just to find the back of the bookshelf being infested by cockroaches!! It was horrible!! I should have moved it earlier!! Lately, I'm so tempted to buy new curtains for the home. We only have 1 type for the whole house. In fact, we have to thank our landlord for supplying them. It's pretty I must say, a plain curtain in orange and peach colour (my favourite). However, it's been more than 2 years, and I am absolutely sick of them! When it's time to wash them, I have to make sure I wash them early in the morning, so that it will be dry on time before the sun goes down, just so I can hang it up again.

3. My latest desire, is to change my blog template! I've only changed it twice so far, I believe. However, I can assure you, it won't be long before I start to get bored of the new one. I have also saved all my blog entries as backup just in case I lose them. So within the next few days, expect a new template and layout of the blog!

No comments: