Wednesday, September 10

Happy Birthday to me!!



At one point, I thought I was friendless (I mean I don't have many friends)... but after yesterday, I have some friends after all.. I am so touched by everyone who remembers my birthday and all the birthday wishes I received truly made my day. The only thing I dislike is when my birthday falls on weekdays. There's hardly plans for anything. Work being the main hindrance!

I regretted not taking photo of my birthday cake, coffee pecan cake but you can see it here, my all-time favourite!

After work, we had dinner at a nice Japanese restaurant, called Ginza (in Burwood) which we discovered by chance before going to the movie. It turned out to be a lovely restaurant and the soft shell crab was awesome, the best we've ever tasted in Sydney. After dinner, we watched Tropic Thunder.. what a dumb movie!! Still I enjoyed it nevertheless.


I received Vanderwee belgian chocolates for my birthday present (pictured above) and those are really lovely chocolates and the best I've ever tasted.